WELCOME TO THE MUSEUM OF WAYNE COUNTY HISTORY
Wayne County Historical Society
Explore the History of Wayne County, NY
The Museum of Wayne County History is housed in the former Wayne County Jail and Sheriff's residence - featuring three floors of exhibition space and a two-story carriage house.
MUSEUM HOURS 2021
March 15th - December 15th
Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATES
We are happy to share that all employees and docents of the Museum are now fully vaccinated. However, we are still following
all CDC and NYS guidelines about the COVID-19 pandemic. Below you will find our latest safety updates.
• Guests who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask or face-covering inside the Museum.
• Guests who HAVE NOT been vaccinated are still required to wear a mask when visiting the Museum.
• Physical distancing signage is in place to reinforce physical distancing rules.
• We have increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
• Hand sanitizing stations are scattered throughout our three floors.
•Our drinking fountain is closed.
* Please make reservations for groups larger than four (or family groups larger than six)
by calling (315) 946-4943